Fuji X-E3 with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Kit Lens – Silver (on back order)
In Stock, get in touch!
Available on back-order
The Fujifilm X-E3 is a compact, portable, and effortlessly stylish mirrorless camera in the X- Series range that delivers 4K video recording, Bluetooth connectivity and exceptional image quality from the 24.3 megapixel X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sized sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine, which when paired with the versatile focal length of the XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens offers a compact and lightweight mirrorless camera kit that’s ideal for everything from daily photography to travel or street photography.
The first X-series camera to feature Bluetooth low energy wireless communication, the Fujifilm X-E3 allows photographers to pair their smartphone or tablet with the camera for easy and seamless transfer of pictures and video using minimal power.
On the back of the camera, the LCD monitor uses a static touchscreen offering Touch Shot, Touch AF and Focus Area Selection functionality, and introduces Touch Function which brings smartphone-like gesture controls such as pinch zoom and flick to the X-E3; this works especially well with the camera’s updated AF algorithm which enhances the performance for tracking a moving subject.
Externally, the X-E3 boasts the premium exterior design that their X-series cameras are renowned for, which when combined with the adaptable functionality offered by the cameras’ internals, and the timeless good looks, result in a small, stylish & powerful mirrorless camera that’s a delight to both own and shoot with.
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Black Lens Key Features:
- Great all-purpose standard zoom lens
- Flexible 3x zoom give effective focal length of 27-84mm in 35mm format
- Built for the Fujifilm X-Series mirrorless cameras
- Linear motor for fast, near-silent autofocus
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm produces attractive bokeh
- 4-Stop Optical Image Stabilisation system for shake-free shots
- Super EBC coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 30cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Includes lens hood & soft case
- Constructed of 14 lens elements in 10 groups
- 3 Aspherical and 1 ED lens element