Fujifilm XF23mm f1.4 R (in stock)
In Stock, get in touch!
The premium wide-angle lens designed to maximize the performance of the Fujifilm X-Trans CMOS sensor for the highest picture quality. With a focal length equivalent to 35mm*, the lens is suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography.
The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions, where zoom lenses would introduce camera shake, plus it creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images. Lens distortion has been reduced to the absolute minimum using only optical rather than digital correction, thereby delivering the highest possible picture quality.
The rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh even when shooting portraits or product shots at a medium aperture to maintain reasonable depth-of-field.
From super wide to telephoto, users will be able to freely choose lenses that match their shooting style or purpose, bringing much greater versatility to the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions
- Creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images
- Focal length equivalent to 35mm in the 35mm format
- Features a camera-to-subject distance indicator and a depth-of-field scale on the
- Minimum working distance of 28cm makes this lens ideal for close-up shots
- Internal focusing system for high speed autofocus
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh
- Weighs 300g and measures just 63mm in length making it the most compact and
- lightweight lens of its class
- Metal parts are used for the focus and aperture rings, which are designed to give
- just the right amount of torque and feel in use
- Fuji X mount for Fuji’s X range of CSCs